Friday, December 7, 2012

Puppet Shows Book Signing Tomorrow

I have my first of two scheduled book signings December 8 at  Mostly Books in Tucson, the whatever-that-plaza's-called at Speedway and Wilmot. So, if you happen to have checked my blog now and you're in Tucson, be there or be square, as the kids say.







Meanwhile, I've been collecting blurbs from famous people. Here is what some of the high and mighty are saying about Puppet Shows:


“This shit is crazy.” - Charles Manson 

“Puppet Shows? More like Puppet Blows.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald

“Screw this book.” – Kermit the Frog
“Two cloven hooves up!” – Satan

So mixed reviews thus far. This has led to me creating my own blurbs, and here are my nine favorites. Nine only because the tenth one is completely frightening and shouldn't be shared with anybody:

It doubles as a fly swatter!
Practically burns itself!
Like a puppet show with Curt Schilling’s bloody sock!
Includes details of my affair with Miss Henrietta Pussycat! 
Not available in Braille or CD because screw the blind!
Does for sock puppets what O.J. did for gloves!
Charlie McCarthy was a rabid anti-Semite!
Includes 100 pages of Communist propaganda! 
The book that says “Screw you!” to the Son of Sam law!


 

 












No comments:

Post a Comment