Saturday, July 21, 2012

"The Thief" - Soon with Autographs?




I received an email from one of the dandy editors of Untreed Reads, the publisher of my ebook "The Thief," that there may soon be a way for me to personally sign electronic copies of the book. There will be more details coming, and I've already earned a whopping 90 cents in royalty checks from the sales! So autographed copies might push me over the dollar mark.

Meanwhile, my beautiful poetry chapbook "Long Blue Boomerang" continues to sell like hotcakes laced with arsenic and cyanide. So go pick that up at the link somewhere on the right. And you should, because when my short story collection "Puppet Shows" comes out next year, you'll wonder what else this author has written. However, if you purchase now, you'll tell your friends you knew the author way back when. See?



Anywho, or anyhoo, I never really know, thank you for reading. God bless, or Ricky Gervais bless. Whoever you believe in, or Beliebe in.

XOXOX

Michael Frissore
Author Supreme

No comments:

Post a Comment