Friday, June 17, 2011

CVS Memo Book 2: Electric Boogaloo: 24 Things I Wrote in This Other Crappy Notebook

Reaction to my previous list of things I wrote in my notebook five years ago was overwhelming. Absolutely no one gave a shit. So for you, my fans, I uncovered another CVS 3x5 inch notebook and chose 24 things I wrote in there sans explanation, sans background, sans any belief that anyone will even read the words I’m typing right now. Nonetheless, here they are.


1. Words for Vagina
2. Tubgirl
3. On The Rocks
4. Lyrics to “In The Navy”








5. Name the best way to kill yourself
6. Guy convinced his cat is a human stuck inside cat body
7. L Old Jew City
8. House is infested w/monsters
9. I’m a black ninja, fuckface
10. Like JFK and Heather O’Rourke







11. YouTube: Tazer, Taser, Sweet Home Alabama
12. Cordelia Cockmonger
13. Reverse Pedophilia
14. The Case for Prostitution
15. Message in a Bottle: The Fatty Arbuckle Story








16. Blacks hadn’t even agreed to play in Majors yet.
17. Nude scenes – Brooke Shields, Kathy Bates, Jessica Tandy, Harvey Keitel
18. Learn to Tie, Learn to Iron
19. Bianca Buttsmuller
20. Cheap Trick – Surrender, Don’t even touch broads. You might get an STD
21. Curse of the Bambino – build a time machine
22. Guitar Hero: Age 7 – Dexys Midnight Runners/Solid Gold








23. Strange Things Guys Fuck
24. Jill stood in front of Chuck E Cheese with Marica, a mastodon of a woman whom Jill hired to be her chaperone for the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment