Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Julio and Willie, Part I, Redux

Originally published in some form on The Buzz Media








Whether it’s Cheryl Tiegs, Lillian Gish or Sharon Tate after the murders, every young boy has a handful of starlets he’s pretty keen on, dames with stems for miles or huge gazoongas.

He may write this gal a fan letter; he may write her a poem. He may Rebecca Schaeffer her right on her own front porch. Who knows? Life is silly.

In honor of lists, and the ladies who once served as my own Farrah Fawcett posteresque pseudo-fantasies dating back to my little league days, I’ve compiled a list of 15 such broads. Whether it was the twins from the series Double Trouble, teen singing sensation Debbie Gibson, or DIRECTV pitch girl Heather O’Rourke, they all meant something.










Wow. Three dead celebrity references in one intro. Am I that much of a morbid hack? Anyway…For the next how many ever days or until I get sick of doing it, this site will be dedicated to the Top 15 or so of such gals.

Starting later.

No comments:

Post a Comment