The following are some of my lil' pieces still floating out there in Webland, not including the countless items I wrote for Up My Own Ass, Helium.com, and currently on SlurveMag.com.
* Having once written for the delightful 'zine FlakMag.com, these are links to three of the stories I wrote for them. The first is about the film The Neverending Story; the second about the Boston Celtics' 2008 championship; the second about the 2008 presidential election.
* This is something I wrote about gay marriage. A shorter version of it got me a brief gig writing for The Tucson Citizen.
* This I happy to have published on Yankee Pot Roastt. That was cool. Though I'm not a pleased at my attacking of the right when the left is just as bad, if not worse.
* Thus this piece attacking atheism.
* This is one of my personal favorites. And I got paid for it! $15! It's about the song "Dangerous" by Roxette.
* A humor piece about wedding themes on Feathertale.
* I still cannot believe that SNReview rejected my story "Dead Wrestlers Society," which you can link to on the right on FlakMag.com, but accepted this piece called "Three Events." It must have been the humor because DWS, while not funny, I think was much better written.
Lastly, a piece I should really bury and forget about, but I still think it's funny.